General Product Care Information
- Direct exposure to humidity, moisture, sweat and heat may transfer color or charge the shape of the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight or illumination may discolor the product.
- Alcohol and oily substances, such as perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
- External fraction may cause color transfer, contamination and abrasion, especially for brightly colored products.
- Products may undergo wear due to external friction or shocks.